How to Re-Install cPanel/WHM and DirectAdmin
To Re-Install cPanel:
1. Reformat your VPS (rebuild)
2. You need to ensure that yum is installed.
3. Run the following commands:
$ cd /home
$ wget http://layer1.cpanel.net/latest
$ sh latest
To Re-Install DirectAdmin:
1. You need to contact us to get your License ID number.
2. Reformat your VPS (rebuild)
4. You need to ensure that gcc, gcc-c++ and make are installed. If not, run the following commands
$ yum install gcc
$ yum install gcc-c++
$ yum install make
5. Run the following commands:
$ wget http://directadmin.com/setup.sh
$ chmod 755 setup.sh
This will initiate the DirectAdmin installation, which you will be prompted to enter in details and proceed with installation.
Was this answer helpful?
VPS hosting accounts come with three control panels. Virtuozzo Power Panel (VZPP), WebHost...
There are several causes to why you may not be able to access your VPS. Some users often...
VPS stands for Virtual Private Servers. VPS is an isolated server that share the hardware of a...
To change your hostname, enter the following command as root: $ hostname...
There are many registars in the world with different panels, however we have provided a...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution